Tuesday, July 11, 2017

This small digital agency in Auckland is doing big things!

Having recently moved to Auckland from South Africa, I was actively job-hunting. I was fortunate that my Project Management skills was in high-demand, thus after only two weeks I had three interviews.

One of the interviews was at a company called NetPotential. It is a small digital web agency located in Kingsland, Auckland. It is run by Amy and Tim Thomas and was started in 2003. I was immediately interested to be a part of this small, but growing company. With a large list of established clients and over 150 successful website project under their belt, they have largely relied on word of mouth to market their business.


Part of my focus is to increase their seo services offering to clients as well as improving the google rankings for www.netpotential.co.nz, on the competitive keyword: web design Auckland. I seem to have my work cut out, as their are numerous competitors, but I look forward to the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. We will keep adding new creative themes so check back soon. Some are the best premium wordpress themes web design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hire JAVA developers for your unique business requirements. We are experts of our business!

    ReplyDelete